From time to time, this policy may change so you may want to check in from time to time to ensure you’re happy with our changes. Questions about this policy or other practices relating to privacy can be sent to email@example.com. Our direct telephone number is +44 (0)20 8586 0101.
Personal data we collect
When you register for our Services, you may provide us with;
- Your personal details, including your title, postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and date of birth
- Information relating to your Service-specific choice, such as Insurance
- Your account login details, like your username and your chosen password
When you’re online and browse our Websites or use our Mobile Apps, we may collect information about:
- Your online purchases and usage
- The devices you have used to access our Services (including the IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers)
- Your online browsing behaviour
How is your information used?
- We may use your personal information to:
- Process payments you have made or collect payments from you
- Notify you of important changes to our Services and Policies
- Send you information about Products and Services you may be interested in from the FitPro Group or our selected partners
- Carry out our contractual obligations
- Enable access to specific Websites or Mobile App Services
- Communicate better with you
The periods in which we retain personal information are reviewed regularly. There are certain types of information (for example, invoicing and payments) that we are required to hold to fulfil our statutory obligations. Personal information is held securely, but only on our systems for as long as it is necessary for the relevant activities.
Sharing personal data
FitPro Group – We may share personal data we collect within the FitPro Group.
Partners and Service Providers. We work with:
- Retail Partners who sell products through our Services. For example, when you take insurance with FitPro we supply this information to Aviva, which is our retail Partner and underwriter.
- Selected Service Providers that help us with technology services (including data storage and organisation), processing payments and delivering orders. We only share personal data that enables our Service Providers to provide their services.
When we share personal data with these companies we require them to keep it safe, and they must not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
Sharing personal data with other organisations
We may share personal data with other organisations only in the following circumstances:
- If the law or a public authority requires it;
- If we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- To an organisation to which we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) any of our businesses. If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the organisation receiving your personal data can use your personal data in the same way as us.
Your information is never shared with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit prior consent.
Protecting personal data
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls, regular backups of data, encryption of data and secure password protection policies on all systems handling your personal information. We enforce physical access controls to buildings and files to keep data safe.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.
You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. Any requests must be made in writing and we will respond within one week. We do not charge for this service.
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
Please click here to unsubscribe from FitPro marketing emails.