Having the right fitness insurance is so important. It’s vital to select a highly reliable insurance policy that provides the depth of cover needed to enable you to deliver a range of activities and adapt to the changing demands of the fitness industry.
Check out this super informative video – two of the FitPro team (Darren and Teresa) chatted to James Clack from Active IQ and industry educator Keith Smith. Huge thanks to James Clack for creating the opportunity and hosting.
Let’s talk insurance
We explored a number of topics related to insurance for anyone involved and working in the physical activity sector (fitness professional, educator or student). Check it out!
- 00:00 – Intro
- 06:39 – What is insurance and is it a legal requirement?
- 11:21 – Who should be insured and what kind of insurance do they need?
- 14:40 – Aren’t I covered by my employers insurance?
- 19:03 – What could happen if I don’t have insurance? What could go wrong?
- 28:56 – What should I look for in a policy?
- 37:00 – Has insurance changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- 39:44 – How can I maximise my professionalism to minimise liability?
- 47:06 – What is my obligation under the terms of a policy?
- 48:54 – Is there separate insurance for students?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR INSURANCE TO WORK IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY?
See our range of insurance schemes available HERE.
Alternatively, to find out more about our insurance policies, you can talk to a member of our insurance team on 020 8586 8635 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever you do, don’t take risks with your insurance. Get peace of mind with FitPro.