This specialist course provides trainers with the information needed to apply Loaded Movement Training (LMT) principles and core exercises of ViPR™ programmes, with kids aged 4-15. The course includes an extensive library of video content: Games, Challenges and Exploration, for trainers to take back to their environment and utilise with this age group.
- Apply the adaptations of Loaded Movement Training for kids
- Safely and effectively harness the demands of LMT for kids
- Use coaching strategies to create an environment where kids can flourish
- Apply the unique programming that underpins ViPR Kids coaching
- Explore and evolve new ways of coaching kids all the way to adulthood
ViPR is the global authority on Loaded Movement Training. ViPR bridges the gap between movement and strength training. It combines full-body movement with load, enhancing the vitality, performance and reconditioning goals of both clients and athletes.