Understand the different types of plant based eating. Know the benefits of eating more plants and understand the challenges. Learn how to balance out a vegetarian and vegan diet practically ensuring that all your essential nutrient needs are met.
- CIMSPA: L2 Gym / Group Ex
Aims and objectives of course:
- Understand what the different types of plant based diets are including vegetarian and veganism
- Examine the research into the links between plant-based eating and body composition and chronic diseases are
- Gain an understanding of the benefits of plant-based eating and the challenges
- Dispel myths on plant-based eating
- Understand what a well-balanced vegetarian and vegan diet looks like and how to practically ensure all your essential nutrient needs are met.
Dr Linia Patel has a BSc degree in biochemistry and physiology and has recently achieved a PhD in public health. Linia is a leading dietitian and sports nutritionist. Her passion is translating nutritional science into easy-to-digest and practical advice.