This course is designed to help you access yoga inversions with proper alignment and technique. We will use the TRX Suspension Trainer as a tool to break down the preparatory movements necessary to access your full range of motion to safely work toward your inversion yoga pose.
- Digital Videos, Reading Material, Interactive Elements
- 1-2hrs of digital education taught by Doug Li
- On completion you will be invited to join a FREE 30 Day Trial for TRX CORE, which includes premium content, world-class functional training workouts, business tools and more.
To best learn and apply the skills of this course we recommend having a TRX Suspension Trainer, yoga mat, two yoga blocks, and access to an electronic device (computer or tablet preferred).
Aims and objectives of course:
- Correct setup of the TRX Suspension Trainer
- Warm-up/mobility for Yoga inversion movements
- Regress/progress Yoga based inversion movements on the TRX Suspension Trainer
- Complete Yoga inversion movements on the TRX Suspension Trainer.
Krystal Say EP-C, 500 E-RYT has been a Master Trainer for the TRX Educational Team since 2011. She currently sits as the Manager of TRX Yoga where she leads the development of the TRX Yoga Educational journey. She has traveled internationally to educate, inspire and create opportunity for others to teach TRX Yoga. In 2021, Krystal became a trainer on the TRX Training Club, a global virtual movement platform leading both live and on demand classes.
Krystal is the owner of SWEAT Power Yoga, a local yoga studio that she describes as the playground for TRX Yoga creativity. Here, she leads regular TRX yoga classes to her community. The opportunity to play with new ideas and concepts keeps TRX yoga fun and effective.
Curiosity has helped her stay, forever a student. She has her B.S. in Exercise Science and brings a holistic approach as a certified as a Health Coach, 500hr E-RYT Yoga Teacher and Integrative Coach. Krystal hopes to empower individuals to move well, be well and live on purpose.