- The parent is able to exercise together with their baby - effectively the baby can participate in class with the parent holding/carrying/lifting the baby, the baby lying on their parent's tummy, or lying alongside the parent.
- The parent remains with their baby at all times throughout the class and the parent is responsible for their own baby throughout the entire class.
- The parent may hold the babies hands helping the baby to stand/sit in front of the parent while performing an exercise.
- The baby lie/sit on the mat next to the parent or the bigger babies may start crawling around but the parent is responsible for supervising their baby throughout the entire class. If the baby is restless or very active, the instructor may assist the parent.
- The instructor must have an supporting pre/post-natal qualification/certificate from a national accreditation body and all legal guidelines must be adhered to.