This four-hour course is designed to provide trainers with an introductory-level education on the fundamental principles of Loaded Movement Training (LMT). This online course also provides trainers with key ViPR exercises that make up the foundation of all ViPR programs.
Aims and objectives of course
- Identify the primary points of LMT
- Define core concepts of ViPR programs
- Identify proper guiding strategies when training others
- Assess a client's movement; learn how to progress and regress movements based on their goals
- Fit ViPR into a regular gym setting
- Program for clients with a diverse range of goals
- Leave with a readymade template to begin ViPR programming!
ViPR is the global authority on Loaded Movement Training. ViPR bridges the gap between movement and strength training. It combines full-body movement with load, enhancing the vitality, performance and reconditioning goals of clients and athletes.