With the landscape of music consumption moving away from physical CDs to digital downloads, we are now retiring FP Music and moving to our new platform, mygroupfit.com. Here users have the option to purchase either physical or digital copies of our music.
Below are some instructions on how to use mygroupfit.com to download music.Download music
- On mygroupfit.com, use the ‘Shop Music’ tab in the top navigation to search for either PPL (original artist) music or non-original artist music.
- Once you have found the music album you want to download, simply select the ‘Download’ option and click ‘Buy’. The download will now be added to your shopping cart.
- Proceed through the shopping cart and checkout process. You will be asked to either log in (using your FP membership credentials) or join as a new member if required.
- Once the download has been purchased, please go to your ‘My Account’ page (link located in the top right-hand corner of the website) and choose ‘My Downloads’ to view your available downloads.
- You will then be able to see a list of all your available downloads. Each new purchase will appear at the top of the list and will be available to be downloaded up to three times for 12 months from the purchase date. Downloads can only be completed when using a PC or Mac desktop/laptop.