Could NLP help fit pros assist their weight-loss clients?
One of the big success stories of FitPro LIVE 2016 was Andrea Bremner, who presented on NLP and the psychology of weight loss. It was so well received that a number of participants requested further training in the tools of NLP and how fitness professionals can get their clients to mentally prepare themselves for good habits, strong beliefs and positive emotions when it comes to their health and fitness. Andrea is therefore running a one-day workshop in Farnham, Surrey on Saturday 11 June 2016 from 10:00 until 17:00. The cost is £95.
If you are interested in learning more NLP tools for the mind and all about its relationship with food, exercise, sport and general health and well-being, then this could be the course for you.
Here’s what the course comprises:
NLP tools for the Fitness Professional
Aim: You will leave with a set of NLP tools that will enable you to facilitate long-term change in your clients.
Course content includes:
- prioritising the unconscious hierarchy of values
- motivation strategies and the theory of pain and pleasure
- managing negative emotions to enable behaviour change
- replacing bad habits with positive rituals
- erasing limiting beliefs to enable long-term change.