EXPLORE 3D MOVEMENT
FitPro trainer, Holly Lynch demonstrates how you can shake up your normal workout routine by incorporating the ViPR across a range of dynamic movements. So don’t just pick up the dumbbells, explore your 3D movement with the ViPR, too. We’ve outlined the full list of movements below, so, once you’ve given the video a watch – grab your equipment and see how you can fit these into your workout.
- Front loaded ViPR catches: 45-60 seconds
- Squat with lateral ViPR shift: 12-16 reps, each leg
- ViPR lunge sequence: 12-16 reps, each leg
- ViPR squat with lift: 20-24 reps
- Crossover lunge with rotation: 12-16 reps, each leg
- Lateral lunge with ViPR Shlift: 12-16 reps, each leg
To progress or regress exercises
- Push or pull ViPR further away/closer to the body
- Increase/reduce depth of squats and lunges
- Increase/reduce jump impact
- Increase/reduce ViPR weight (6kg was used in the video) Increase/ decrease reps
In order to best decide reps and sets – monitor your technique and ensure that you are not impacting movement quality by doing too many reps.
Want to learn more? Get yourself booked onto the ViPR loaded movement training course. Click HERE for more info.
About Holly Lynch
Holly Lynch is a MOSSA national trainer at FitPro and an Elite Personal Trainer and Group Ex- Co- ordinator at Fitness Evolution. Holly has been in the industry for 7 years as a PT, class instructor, assessor and presenter. Holly loves exercise and fitness and the positive effect it has on her own life and loves to inspire that same love in others.
FitPro supports Volair Leisure at National Fitness Day 2017
The largest ever National Fitness Day took place this week, with more than a million ...read more
Is HIIT for everyone?
HIIT is everywhere, or so it seems. But, is this trendy training method suitable for all ...read more
ViPR and performance-based training
Trainer Steve Rast explains that, if we perform more compound and complex movements, our bodies ...read more
ViPR sessions at FitPro LIVE
With Europe’s leading fitness industry event just around the corner at ExCeL London on 9-10 ...read more